Saturday, March 26, 2011

writer's boll*cks

It has been very long since the last time I wrote about my travel. And I do have "Writer's block". And from "Writer's block" there comes this "Writer's bollocks". Well, fair enough. I don't think I will continue writing the same way I did for an obvious reason - it is effing long that I do not have time to write and u don't have time to read. Win-win situation, eh? Oh yeah, more obvious reason? I'm a lazy guy, my friend.

But, I'm thinking to record again some of my first hand experience of countries I travelled to in alphabets and sentences. Hence, this post. I don't think it's a bad idea to jot down some experience of mine during travelling days so that I have a better reminiscing tool than just some pictures. No?

But then, I myself not even sure when is the next post will be. Probably next week or next month or even next 2 years, ha! :)

So, friends, ciao!

No comments: